Antimicrobial Protective Coating System
Meets the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19.
This antimicrobial system can last and remain effective for 90 days.
Destroying Germs 24/7
We are proud to present the Antimicrobial Protective Coating System (“APCS”) for your facility. The APCS is comprised of two patented and EPA-registered products, both of which are used against COVID-19:
Step-1 – CLEAN: We first utilize our high-performance hospital-grade disinfectant. This multi-surface cleaner also eliminates odor, allergen, mold, mildew, and fungi.
Step-2 – SHIELD: We then apply our semi-permanent antimicrobial surface protectant that continuously inhibits the growth and spread of bacteria and other microorganisms. This antimicrobial system can last and remain effective for 90 days and does so without the use of any harsh chemicals.
A complete Antimicrobial System installation is achieved by fogging CLEAN and SHIELD, one product right after the other, throughout a designated area. Upon application, the antimicrobial system:
- Meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses
- Destroys mold & mildew and helps prevent regrowth
- Makes treated surfaces antimicrobial
- Eliminates existing, and helps prevent future odors
- Can be applied to restrooms, stairwells, lobbies, elevators, entry doors, offices, conference rooms, pantries, and kitchens, among other areas.
Uniquely multifunctional, this antimicrobial system will also help preserve and protect furniture, curtains, carpets, and various other materials.
APCS will also:
- Repel and help resist stains from liquids, dirt, and other spills
- Shields and can help extend the life of furniture, carpets, and other surfaces
- Helps prevents future odors, fading, and surface degradation
After it has been applied you can elect to have a seal placed on your entrance doors, so employees & clients know the service has been performed.
For more information, please contact a team member by phone or email at